Friday, September 6, 2013

Personalized Mother/Grandmother Necklace


I would like to share my recent personalized jewelry order with you. I created this personalized necklace as a birthday gift for a mother/grandmother with 2 kids and 3 grandchildren. Isn't it adorable? 
Per my customers request, I combined large and small size eggs in ivory and white colored freshwater pearls. The gold nest is embellished with a hummingbird charm hanging on top Since it is a birthday gift, I packaged it in a heart shaped gift box to send a little more love inside the envelope...

To inquire about or set up a custom order please email acupofsparkle@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo.
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is so amazing and it looks so beautiful. The nest type shape makes look perfect. I like the golden color touch in it. Now it's time to avail long distance taxi uk for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article is very interesting and effective. Now, it's the perfect moment to explore charitable trust for further information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feeling overwhelmed with my online algebra class? No problem! I've found a fabulous arrangement: take my algebra class online for me administrations. With master help, I can zero in on dominating algebraic ideas without the pressure of overseeing coursework. It's a game-transformer for anybody shuffling work, family, and scholastic obligations. Assuming you're battling with algebra, I energetically recommend investigating this choice to ease your burden and succeed in your examinations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. UK Essay Help administrations offer significant help for understudies taking a stab at scholastic greatness. With their mastery and direction, exploring through complex essay tasks turns out to be more reasonable. From conceptualizing thoughts to refining contentions and cleaning exposition, UK Essay Help administrations offer customized help at each step of the creative cycle. In a serious scholarly climate, these administrations act as confided in partners, enabling understudies to accomplish their scholastic objectives with certainty. Much thanks to you, UK Essay Help for your obligation to understudy achievement

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...