Friday, May 25, 2012

Special Teacher Gifts by A Cup of Sparkle

My Etsy shop is still closed, but I couldn't say no to a customer who wrote to me couple weeks ago requesting a custom order for her son's teachers before the end of the year. What better way to go back to my studio to work on something special for one of the most important people in everyone's lives: teachers.

My customer also sent me this quote which is written on a sign at her son's school that says "Flying from the nest no other bird's wings will do". I decided to print the quote and glue it on the gift boxes I prepared for the teacher keychains.


This custom key chains are made with two wings and an apple charm that says 'special teacher' on it and a birds nest with a single blue freshwater pearl. It is finished a cute heart shaped split ring. Aren't they adorable?


This last one is one of the custom handmade keychains made with 4 pearls, heart charm and a sparrow bird. They are all ready to fly to their new homes today. I am quite happy with them and hope that teachers will like their gifts.

Hope you are having a wonderful Friday. Have a fantastic long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...