Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Most Entertaining Games for Grown-ups

Do you play any board or card games? I and my husband enjoy playing games when we have guests over. I compiled my favorite board and card games for you today. Playing games are a really great way to entertain guests. I like these games specifically because they are not complex and can be played with 4 or more people. They are super duper fun!!!
Best Board Games: 1. Farkle, 2. SET, 3. Settlers of CATAN, 4. OKEY

Farkle is a very easy game that you can play while watching a movie; we do that quite often with my husband actually. SET can be a bit competitive and eye-tiring, but it is great fun! We recently bought the Settlers of CATAN for our house and I think it was a great purchase. This board game requires more strategy and of course, some luck :) And finally, OKEY is a game that I learned to play while I was very young. Turkish people love this game. The boards we own is a gift from a family friend in Turkey. It traveled with us on our last trip from Turkey this January. Okey is very easy-to-learn. It is a great choice if you have extra time to burn while it can take long time to finish it. One of the greatest things about this game is you can play in teams with two couples.

Do you have any favorite board/card games? I would love to check them out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...