Monday, November 21, 2011

Celebrating... A Cup of Sparkle's 1st Year!

 Happy 1st Year Anniversary to A Cup of Sparkle!!!

I want to thank all of you for your support and making it such a great year! I really enjoyed getting to know many of you. A year ago today, I opened my jewelry shop. It made me so happy to hear your stories, to see the cute baby pictures you send and hearing great news from some of you who just learned that they are expecting. It has been always a great pleasure for me to be able to make something for moms and share your happiness.

I also want to thank all of my blog readers for your feedback and comments on my blog. Your lovely comments has always been one of the greatest power of inspiration for me and I wouldn't be able to do this without you... I am very much looking forward to A Cup of Sparkle's second year.
I am spreading some sparkle love over everyone on my Etsy shop with great offers to celebrate my first year. Thank you again from bottom of my heart!

Lots of love,
-Melike

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Melike! I can't believe it's a year already! I've enjoyed your blog very much and wish you great success with the Etsy shop as well.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Melike! I have awarded you a "Liebster" award - please read my post from today @ http://repeartreedesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/virtual-hugs-aka-blog-awards.html
    I enjoy your blog very much and love your jewelry!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary on your first year! I hope your second year is as successful as your first.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and Happy Anniversary Melike! I agree, I hope your second year is just as successful... actually I hope you double.. No no triple =) You deserve it. Congrats again!!

    -Becca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...