Thursday, September 1, 2011

Love Birds Necklace Jewelry

Happy September everyone! It is going to be a crazy month for me this month. I am going to be an aunt for the second time and my parents will be coming from Turkiye as well as my twin sister. I cannot wait to see them all! I am very excited and very very happy...
Love Birds Necklace Jewelry Design by A Cup of Sparkle
Talking about family; I want to introduce you to the birds family of mama bird, dad and their love nest. This couple are the cutest lovers ever. You may completely personalize the nest with your children's birthstones or just in the colors you like. You don't have to have kids really; this necklace is for everyone.

This customized love birds necklace with two eggs is on its way to Minnesota today. The eggs are in emerald green and sapphire blue for the months of September and May. Isn't that cute? It makes me wanna draw big hearts between the two birds on the photograph.

Also, check out this cute love birds illustration of weddinng ceremony from an European artist. It made me smile. He has one of the cutest illustrations...

1 comment:

  1. Your jewellery is exquisite and so original-GORGEOUS!!
    Enoy time with your family :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...