Monday, June 27, 2011

Customized Mom Keychains

I wanted to share my latest custom keychain order I just finished for a customer's mom and her mother-in-law from her as a gift. They are a two sons, one daughter and one son, two daughter versions of my handmade birdnest keychain designs; with red and blue Swarovski pearls. They are ready to be shipped tomorrow in two handmade felt bags. I really loved how the egg colors and butterfly, dragonfly charms worked together. What do you think?

Personalized handmade keychains by ACupofSparkle

2 comments:

  1. Wow! all key chains are looking awesome and all are great for branding.

    Personalized Keychains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors together - great choice!
    Found you via etsy's blog team:)
    www.impactjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...