Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bright Ideas

Summer time is the best time to use some bright colors that is kind of hard to do in the winter. That goes same with the nail polish. I am a big fan of matching nail polish with a necklace or a pair of earrings. This handmade turquoise pendant necklace is a one of a kind necklace I made after my discovery of this turquoise nail polish by Essie in a drug store. This silver necklace is very feminine and at the same time very simple. You can find this necklace at my Etsy shop.

What do you match your nail polish with? Clothes, jewelry. shoes, ... ???
Turquoise Pendant Necklace by ACupofSparkle

3 comments:

  1. This blue is my favorite color as well! Great color for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here guy ! Blue is one of my favorite color and jewelry in blue color always look gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
    vintage silver rings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...