Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best of the week: Etsy Finds by A Cup of Sparkle

I love bags and patchwork so; I thought I will share one of my finds on Etsy that has both in it.

This mustard yellow and charcoal grey tote by ChandaHelzer is this weeks Best of the week Etsy finds by A Cup of Sparkle. I absolutely loved the bird designs. I normally like patchwork but; I am not a big fan of too many color and design combinations. I prefer things that looks simple. This tote is just perfect in that sense. It would make a great accessory for spring and summer days.
Congratulations ChandalHelzer!

Patchwork Bird Tote by ChandalHelzer

2 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! Thanks so much, Melike! I really like your blog and it's an honor to be featured here :)
    Thanks again,
    Chanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Chanda. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...